Sunday, March 5, 2017

My first four weeks of term 1

Great start to the year called 2017. In Room 16 this year we have been doing multiple things that have been astounding! What we have done so far is : First Aid, Quick 5, Maths (Greedy Pig, Activities), Brain teasers Tri-hack-a-thon and many, many more!. For art we have done a piece called “ Sizzling Summer Scenes “ which is where we designed our holiday in a form of sunglasses . In First aid we learnt how to do CPR ( Cardiopulmonary resuscitation ), how to know if someone is dead or not, also if someone cut their hand so you could see the bone we learnt this : P S L W ( Plug Squeeze Lift Wrap ) . I WAS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I missed out on 2 days of school which is when we did science : (. One Friday I did FFF ( Fun food Friday )  and sold juicies with Eliza. In maths we did something called figure me out and Ryan C got my sheet. Here are some photos:


IMG_1241.JPG        IMG_1233.JPG
My group singing to help Emily          Tiana doing mouth to mouth                                                                                     


773D9AD3-BBF9-42A4-B798-142CE44479CE.JPG  


Mine is in the corner                             I was away on that day


So continuing on that subject I tried out to be a house leader but I didn’t get to be one. So I took more risks and got lots of opportunities


Image result for mario running gif


Oh shoot Miss Leader’s coming, Gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!


2017 is the best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment