Thursday, March 9, 2017

Water Safety






On Monday in week 6 Julie from the Millennium for theory of water safety and we were going to the Millennium on the Wednesday. Finally that day arrived so we went to the Millennium for Water safety and we learnt the 3 ways of keeping safe with our life jackets with Diane and the 3 ways are: Making sure only 1 hand can fit through the bottom buckle if not you need to undo it and tighten it. If the arm holes fit around your ears you need another life jacket or refer to number 1. Also you should be able to float while you are wearing one. On to the actual swimming. First we did the huddle and the H.E.L.P position ( heat escape lessening position ). When we did the Help and huddle we scuba exited off a raft and most of us ( Tiana Michaela Leoni Emma ) were in the help position and when Diane blew the whistle that meant that we had to huddle around Michaelea. Here are some photos of me:



IMG_1263.JPG


I was playing with the water with my feet so I was looking down.




IMG_1269.JPG


Me with Michaela after we did some swimming. I love silly smiles



IMG_1280.JPG



I am the 7th one down starting in the front


That was mostly it cause some of it I cannot remember. We all had great fun and I hope you enjoyed me explaining for like 2 minutes so BAI!!!


Image result for pikachu swimming gif

No comments:

Post a Comment